Corporate Rentals and Business Events
Everyone wants your business – why hold a corporate or business event at Randall Museum?
- Setting – Randall Museum is an island of nature on a hill near the geographical center of San Francisco with a free parking lot, beautiful grounds and spectacular views, offering a chance to get out of the City while staying in the City
- Unique Amenities – The museum houses a collection of live animals that can no longer survive in the wild; studio spaces including a woodshop, ceramics studio, science lab, STEM lab; one of the largest model railroads in Northern California; and other interactive nature and science exhibits
- Rental Spaces – There are a variety of spaces within the museum to choose from, including two dedicated multi-purpose meeting rooms with views and technical infrastructure; a fully functional theater with capacity of 180; spaces for smaller or uniquely structured activities; decks and lawns for functional outdoor use; beautiful and interesting circulation spaces for the less structured parts of any event
- Accessibility – Randall Museum is fully accessible including elevator, bathrooms, etc.
- Tech Support – Every room has data and WiFi; many rooms have ceiling projectors, built-in screens or monitors, etc.
- Food Services – Randall Museum has its own Café. The operator is also our preferred caterer; there is also a separate catering kitchen to support outside food services
- Team Building Activities – With its many studio spaces, exhibits and diverse programs the museum offers a variety of original team-building activities. Live Animal Talks, Art Projects, Nature Walks, Cooking Classes, Model Railroad Demonstrations, and Intro to Robotics are among the possibilities
- Investing in the Community – Randall Museum is a free, accessible community learning center that provides low-cost, diverse, interactive and educational programs to all age groups in the Bay Area. The rental income helps support all the things that happen here
Some other things to know
- Exclusive rentals include parking lot, grounds, all public spaces
- Specific area rentals take place while other programs are in other parts of building
- As a public museum we do have limited availability for events, storage, planning, etc.
- Access to theater, live animals, art projects, etc. upon request
- Pre-event coordination and one on-site staff person included
- Limited set-up and clean-up times so that museum can operate regular programs
- Use of museum tables, chairs, sign-boards included
- Smoking only allowed in parking lot
- Alcohol subject to agreement included in contract